Spa and Beauty Salon Manager - Newhaven, Edinburgh
We are looking for a professional, passionate Spa Manager for our Newhaven salon located within the David Lloyd Newhaven Club.
The ideal candidate will be available to work Full Time hours
PURE Spa & Beauty is the UK's Fastest growing Spa company - so although this is a temporary assignment, we do have new and exciting opportunities arising regularly!
Awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ in 2019 by the Professional Beauty Awards PURE Spa and Beauty pride themselves in offering luxury spa therapies and beauty treatments in one convenient place.
All candidates must fit the below criteria:
- Trained with relevant qualifications in NVQ Level 2 & 3 or equivalent
- Professional and well presented
- Flexible and reliable – able to work evenings/ weekends/ bank holidays where required
- Confident and passionate
- Experience with ESPA, Elemis, Image, Leighton Denny, OPI, St Tropez is not required but would be an advantage
In addition to the above, Spa Manager candidates must:
- Have experience leading a team
- Have strong leadership skills
- Be proficient with various software and have strong computer and administration skills
- Be able to balance a busy column along with other responsibilities
- Be motivated and use own initiative
Employment with PURE offers:
- Ongoing training
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Competitive salary with commission opportunity and company incentives
- A friendly and rewarding team environment, where you will be valued and respected
- Free onsite car parking
- Access to hotel spa and gym facilities
To apply please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high volume of applicants we may be unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.